Dynamics CRM Jr. Administrator - Boston, MA - $80K
This end user out of the Northeast is looking to bring on a Dynamics CRM Jr. Administrator. They are looking for someone with 1+ years of experience administering a CRM/ERP system. This company is in the healthcare sector and would be a great way to break into the healthcare industry of Dynamics CRM. They are actively reviewing resumes!
- Maintaining Dynamics CRM platform and applications
- Implementation of configuration changes within the platform including reports, dashboards and enhancement requests.
- Provide support and training to end users including executives
- Troubleshoot user issues in daily support
- Direct communication and work with MS Dynamics CRM Partner to coordinate the implementation of CRM functionality.
- 1-2 years of experience administering CRM or ERP system, preferably Dynamics CRM/AX
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-4 years college degree preferred
- Office 365 experience
Salary + Benefits:
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at email@example.com or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!