One of the Big 5 Powerhouses has need for an Azure DevOps Engineer as well as a Manager/Architect.
They are company that invests in outstanding people with diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere.
If you are a junior candidate passionate about new technologies and looking for an amazing start to your career this Client will offer training and assistance in getting certified and help with your career development.
If you are a more Senior candidate looking for a company to further your success and work on exciting yet challenging projects then this could be an incredible opportunity for you!
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services.
* Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports the Clients environment
* Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
* Setup multi-level network environments using Azure
* Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
* Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
* Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements
* Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment.
* Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
* Assisting IT and development teams with Cloud management tasks
* Mentoring development teams on DevOps best practices
* Identify new tools and processes to improve the Cloud platforms
* Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
* Develop positive relationships with teams involved in the downstream technical processes
* Hands on experience with Azure (required) and other Cloud providers (nice to have)
* Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
* Experience with DevOps implementations, migrations and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
* Deep understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
* Hands on experience with DevOps/Automation tools including Ansible, Jenkins, Git
* Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
* Travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)