Senior Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Analyst- $120k-$125k- Phoenix, Arizona
I am recruiting for a permanent Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Analyst position for a leading manufacturer based out of Phoenix, AZ. Must live in Arizona or willing to relocate.
Role And Responsibilities Include
- Technical and functional resolution of application problems within the D365
- Understanding of technical and functional requirements
- Resolve end-user issues and perform ongoing administration, configuration and end-user training and documentation for new and existing capabilities in Dynamics 365.
- Create comprehensive system documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of Dynamics AX/D365 experience
- Experience using Azure DevOps
- Experience with full implementations using Dynamics 365
- 1-2 years of experience in a Manufacturing environment is preferred
Please contact Gabriela Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-415-8993 if you are interested.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted 646-415-8993. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.