Azure Data Analytics Manager - Remote - $180k
Looking for someone with a consulting background and someone who has provided Analytics solutions, exposure in delivering any Data Lake implementations, Manufacturing / Supply chain areas when it comes to Analytics use cases.
Position Key Points:
- Engagement or Program manager with 8 years of experience in managing Analytics projects.
- Must have manufacturing domain background and solved business problem using analytics use cases.
- Manage all aspects of complex, cross functional projects Plan, organize, schedule, control and monitor projects to ensure timely completion, cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identifies potential delivery issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact.
- Identifies scope changes from the original plan or agreement and escalates to the management team.
- Works directly with Technical team and ensure project success and also managing the team.
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with client executives and engagement sponsors.
- Should have exposure to Agile methodology and executing projects using Scrum & Sprint planning
- Expert Understanding of different development process Agile Scrum, sprint etc.
- Good understanding and exposure to Scrum Master and Product owner responsibilities
- Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant stakeholders.
- Knowledge working closely with Jira or any other project management software.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills as necessary to communicate, negotiate, advice, or resolve issues that are highly complex including the ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical users effectively.
Technical Good to have Skills:
o Exposure to Azure ecosystem such as HDInsight, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake and SQL DW
o Knowledge on End to end implementation in data analytics solutions (data ingestion, processing, provisioning and End to end implementation experience in data analytics solutions (data ingestion, processing, provisioning and visualization) for largescale and complex environments.
o Knowledge on statistical computer languages (R, Python, SAS) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
o Exposure to basic statistical concepts such as properties of distributions, statistical tests and their proper usage
o Exposure to advanced machine learning techniques such as Clustering, Regression Classification, Time Series Analysis, Network Analysis, Popular Deep Learning architectures and theory, simulation, scenario analysis
o Knowledge on some optimization techniques (Linear Programming, Genetic Algorithm, Sim. Annealing, MC Simulation)
o Experience with machine learning on Azure ML
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at firstname.lastname@example.org