I am actively representing a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, as they look to add to their award winning team with an experienced Project Manager. This great new role will see the successful candidate assist in the continued delivery and implementation of Dynamics 365 F&O to my clients exciting UK customer base.
This is a home based role that offers a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic D365 F&O Project Manager to utilise their skill set on a host of exciting, greenfield Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations implementations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on management of the end to end project delivery life cycle - from kick-off, analysis and design through to full go-live and handover
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, in-budget and within the specific parameters aligned to the customer.
- Full autonomy of implementation projects; managing consultancy teams and key stakeholders, ensuring clear project governance in all phases, and guiding customers via steering meetings and consistent communication
Skill set required
- A proven track record in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/ Dynamics AX implementation project management
- Partner based project management experience
- Strong understanding and experience within the end to end ERP implementation project life cycle
- Methodical approach, with a firm understanding in AGILE/ Waterfall/ SureStep methodology principles
- Diverse industry/ business process exposure, ideally including retail, supply chain, manufacturing, professional services OR finance
This home based role will require occasional travel to customer site, and travel will vary dependant on the phase of implementation. Full home based flexibility is offered, and all travel is fully expensed.
- The opportunity to work for one of the UKs leading MS Gold Partners of a host of fantastic D365 implementations
- A strong base salary up to £85,000 (experience dependant)
- Excellent company bonus scheme
- Certified training/ development openings
- Company wellness scheme, 25 days holiday, pension
Interested to find out more? Apply today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
DYNAMICS 365/ F&O/ FINANCE & OPERATIONS/ DYNAMICS AX/ AXAPTA/ ERP/ ENTERPRISE/ PROJECT MANAGER/ SAP/ ORACLE/ JD EDWARDS/ INFOR/ NETSUITE/ SAGE/ IFS/ PROJECT DELIVERY/ IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER/ LONDON/ MANCHESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ GLASGOW/ EDINBURGH/ NOTTINGHAM/ BRISTOL/ SOUTHAMPTON/ READING/ LIVERPOOL/ CAMBRIDGE/ IPSWICH/ HULL/ LEEDS/ CHESTER/ WARWICK/ OXFORD/ CHELTENHAM/ GLOUCESTER/ EXETER