Dynamics AX/365 F&O Developer / Technical Architect - NY - $160K
I am currently representing a Food & Bev end-user searching for a D365 F&O Developer. They are in the process of upgrading to D365 F&O, so if you only have Dynamics AX experience that is okay as long as you are proficient in X++. You will need the ability to analyze business requirements as well as design technical solutions.
This role is for a small team in a family-owned company with a lot of room for career growth after the implementation. The job includes 3 days onsite in the Bronx and 2 days remote. They are offering a salary based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain all integration (API, Odata connections, EDI, Flat files) between all business applications from Dynamics stand point
- Develop, custom D365 application components based on user requirements when appropriate using .NET, X++, C# or other object-oriented programming language
- Author and present functional and technical design documents that translate business requirements into workable functionality
- Provide technical and functional knowledge of development of technologies, LCS and Azure Dev Ops
- Work with functional team to design, test and implement customization
- 3+ years of Dynamics AX / 365 F&O Developer experience
- Advance development skills; X++, C#, SQL, Azure Devops
- Leadership Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Oriented programming experience utilizing X++
- SSRS reporting experience
- Azure experience a plus
- Architecting experience is a plus
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes
For all inquiries please contact:
Telephone : (347) 501-6053
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-501-6053.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6053; Please ask Nico Doria, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!