My client, a leading player in retail industry, is urgently looking for a calibre IT talent to join the innovation team to cope with their business expansion across the region and internal digital transformation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform as an internal consultant to provide solutions to different BUs to solve out real-life business problems
- Undertake analysis and evaluation of technology solution options and associated costs, conduct gap analysis, and POC for new solutions.
- Responsible to design a solution architecture to effectively meet requirements of enterprise architecture road map and standards.
- Manage internal team and external vendors to ensure deliverable of products and services on time, and ensure the delivery comply with IT governmance and audit requirement
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 8-10 years solid working experience on system development
- Experience of developing solutions on hybrid architecture (in between On-premises and SaaS)
- Strong hands-on working background on Java (Spring) and/or C#.Net
- In-depth technical knowledge on modern web application frameworks Node.js/React/Vue/Angular
- Good experience in handling rational database is a must, and experience on technologies like GraphQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, Redis, AmazonRDS is a plus
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with delivering service-oriented architecture (SOA) designs, cloud native applications (AWS and Azure) and micro-service architecture design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, passionate about the latest technologies
- Familiar with concepts on enterprise architecture framework, (e.g. TOGAF)
- Self-motivated, result-driven and capable to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
*Less experienced candidate can be considered as Senior System Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity and great project to work with 5 working days a week, comprehensive remuneration packages and training provided. We are hiring within the week and If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +852 3018 0382.