MS DYNAMICS NAV - JUNIOR SUPPORT CONSULTANT
SALARY: Up to £30K (Depending on experience)
My client, who are based in Greater Manchester are Microsoft partner looking to bring on a junior Support Consultant to train on a variety of modules, NAV versions and international projects. They are on the search for someone who is in the early stages of their Dynamics career, someone who is keen to learn new things and work within a supportive team to complete large implementations and upgrades. This client, is someone who I have been working with for 3 years and the feedback we receive on a weekly basis from previous employees we have placed there, is extremely positive.
They are experiencing a high level of support tickets/queries from the clients they are working with, therefor you will be entering a fast paced environment which will benefit a consultant that likes to stay busy and learn on the job. The client you will be working directly for, have won a number of projects over the last few months, therefor, once you have joined them, you will be hitting the ground running and are able to build strong relationships with their new end clients.
Key skills & experience needed:
- A good level of experience working within a fast paced IT environment- ability to pick up queries and think on your feet, using your own knowledge and experience to solve issues
- Able to pick up support issues independently and successfully solve them, whilst being happy to use your team as support
- Experience working and setting up remotely as you will at some point work from home after the first few months
- Keen to want to further your Dynamics NAV career - My client would like to offer a long term training plan
- Other ERP experience including - Oracle/SAGE etc.
- Be able to analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution.
- Experience of implementing, maintaining and supporting ERP business systems.
- Previous hands on knowledge of using Microsoft Power BI and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of extracting information from ERP system databases and report on this.
- You would have the ability to prioritise and plan implementation of developments and maintenance of MS NAV is essential
- A positive and rewarding working environment - You have access to the most versatile training programmes
- Pension scheme (TBC)
- Life insurance
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Other incentives with the opportunity to develop your skills within a growing company.
To discuss this role or any other Dynamics NAV roles further, please get in contact with me on 020 3808 7310 or a.dymond@Nigelfrank.com
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leaders in Microsoft recruitment. As a company we have spent the last 12 years building relationships with our clients and highly skilled candidates. By specializing in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV market I have personally Built up a solid relationship with most key employers across the UK.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV/ NAIVSION/ MS NAV/ NAV/ C/SIDE/ C/AL/ C-AL/ DYNAMICS C5/ MICROSOFT XAL/ PROJECT MANAGER/ DEVELOPER/ TECHINICAL CONSULTANT/ SUPPORT/ London/ UK wide/ Midlands/ Kent/ Essex/ Surrey/ Leicester/ Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire