IT Project Manager
This client helps their customers improve their IT systems and drive new development forward. Their customers range from Banks and FinTech companies to retail and fundraising organisations.
As an IT project manager with these guys, you'll be involved in most aspects from setting requirements, design and implementation to managing and operating a solution.
As a company, they invest in their employees, as you should enjoy and have fun at your job. You quickly notice the family atmosphere in combination with high competence in the company. They help each other and together ensure that the customer is satisfied with the delivery of projects.
Here you will be responsible for my client's deliveries to customers, where you'll be involved in the entire implementation process, from planning and start-up to production start-up. You'll work closely with the customer and are responsible for the assignment being delivered on time, with the right quality and within budget. You are therefore a natural link between customer and system development team and enjoy being the spider in the web and when a lot is happening around you.
- Plan and distribute tasks within the project.
- Operationally lead the team in the daily work and ensure that delivery takes place within given frameworks.
- Create good relationships with customers, clients, project groups and steering groups by being sensitive to the customer's needs and taking responsibility for the business relationship with the customer.
- Report status and progress.
- Develop time estimates and follow up development activities and ensure that the deadline is met with quality together with the team.
- Documentation during the project.
- Ensure good handover of the project to the business.
- Develop an operation and management model after the project is completed.
- 2+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager
- University degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Experience working Agile - Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
It's a Bonus if you've previously worked as a Scrum Master or have certification in Project Management.
They also offer a competitive monthly salary, health & pension programs and 30 days' vacation.
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens - email@example.com