Full Stack Developer - £65k - Software Company - Birmingham
Nigel Frank are currently recruiting for a Full Stack Developer join the expanding Development Team at one of the world's leading provider of integrated shipping services, bringing their connections and experience to an international client base.
This company is a dynamic and fast paced with a tech start-up environment 'feel,' but with the unique position of being part of a global FTSE250 company. They are building a world class team of motivated and passionate individuals who all share the vision to continuously improve and share an eagerness to learn, support one another, operate as a high functioning and performing team, and drive improvements through effective technology and innovation.
This role comes with great benefits such as:
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell
- Exceptional pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Private Medical scheme
- Opportunity to use and work on cutting edge technology and many more!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain robust API's, back-end analytical processes as well as front end development.
- Work with large and highly transactional databases of several terabytes in size.
- Maintain existing applications and services.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Work across the Full Stack to develop, test and release new functions.
- Work with SQL and NoSQL databases delivered predominantly via web products.
- Responsible for unit testing your code as well as conducting peer reviews.
- Comprehend and convert business requirements into technical solutions.
- Help build the capability of the team, working closely and collaboratively with colleagues.
- Promote best practices, existing development guidelines and continuous code improvements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong .NET /C# experience
- SQL Server
- Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps are beneficial
Apply today to avoid missing out on interview slots. To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Martha Peck by phone on 0203 868 5170 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today