Job Title: Microsoft BI Development Manager
Job Type: Full-Time/Perm
Location: Fort Worth, TX (MUST BE LOCAL)
Salary: Base plus bonus - $150,000K minimum total comp
This role will be on-site post Covid
*NO C2C or Sponsorship available
Overview: The Microsoft BI Development Manager serves as part of a project team delivering solutions and solution components for our client as well as their external customers. This role will be responsible for formulating complete life cycle data generation and outlined critical information for management to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve client engagement. This individual will support best practices implementation for data platform development in a rapidly changing environment with competing priorities. The primary focus is data management disciplines and technologies with an emphasis on data modeling and data platform development. This role will have a team of direct reports.
Required Knowledge / Experience:
- Data platform development and ETL tools with accounting data structures
- Data modeling and data architecture for operational and analytical use cases
- Demonstrated history of data modeling and complex SQL authoring
- Microsoft Visual Studio for database project code management and deployment
- Microsoft PowerBI report development and PowerBI Gateway
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in SQL using SQL Server Management Studio, or similar SQL tools
- Proficient in ETL using SSIS
- Design and develop data warehouse solutions to keep raw data, metadata and other data assets secure and accessible within a greater IT infrastructure for OLTP/OLAP and metrics.
- Install and configure information systems to ensure framework operating guidelines are met.
- Coordinate with software and application development teams to recommend database structures based on the data storage and retrieval needs within each department, while constantly monitoring databases and addressing database issues / finding solutions.
- Develop integration (SSIS) pipelines from external learning management systems into data warehouses and hybrid data marts, using SQL Server and SQL Server BI Stack.
- Design, deploy, schedule and support multiple packages resulting in different data warehouse/data mart types, such as historical, strategic and operational.
- Tailor solutions for Client-facing SSRS Operational Reports/Dashboards, Management Dashboards, Financial Reporting and Company Operational Business Intelligence (Power BI), as well as, data dumps to Excel spreadsheets for downstream interface.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.