.NET Software Engineer based in Bielsko-Biała, Poland
Our client is recruiting skilled .NET Software Engineers who are looking to challenge themselves by building a high performance system that will be utilised globally in a constantly developing and changing environment.
This role will be working in software development alongside other self-driven developers in a highly-integrated, cross-discipline agile team. This role is responsible for developing innovative solutions using Microsoft .NET and other modern software development tools and platforms. By joining this team you will be entering an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
This opportunity allows you to challenge yourself both immediately and also in the future. There is the ability to create a personal development plan, access e-learning platforms and various different trainings as well as team building events in order to set you on the best career path.. There is also a competitive salary and benefits package available.
- Design and code applications and components in a scaled agile environment
- Collaborate with other developers, QA resources, business analysts, architects and product owners to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint
- Leverage the latest tools, technologies and design patterns to focus on testable, maintainable and elegant solutions
- Help drive process/system improvement and participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software development languages
- Experience working w/ large systems (multiple tiers, terabyte range databases and complex systems of systems)
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields (Warehouse Automation Technology Preferred)
- Experience as a .NET Developer in an Agile environment
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience in Automated Unit Testing
If this sounds like an opportunity that you'd be interested in then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org