Cloud Security Architect - Copenhagen OR Aarhus - Permanent
Salary - TBC
My client has 5+ years' experience of creating secure Cloud solutions which are customised to individual companies' needs. They are purely focused on delivering cutting edge Cloud Solutions to customers in a faster, cheaper and more secure manner than any traditional service provider.
They are currently looking for a Cloud Security Architect to join their team. The successful candidate will consult enterprise clients on secure cloud adoption, both in AWS and Azure. They will also create plans and roadmaps, identify any gaps in security in existing/proposed architecture, as well as designing and implementing Cloud Security solutions This role offers the perfect candidate the opportunity take on a leading role in the transformation of enterprise companies to the cloud.
- Previous IT Security working experience - with experience working on security within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure
- Experienced with advanced security topics e.g. Authentication protocols, Identity, and Access Management - Azure Active Directory, Incident Management, Network, and Endpoint security
- Experience designing the deployment of applications and infrastructure into public cloud services.
- Fluent English, living in Denmark
- Clear career path and development plan - opportunities for Mentorship
- Opportunity to work with well-renowned, large Danish Enterprises
- Flexible working hours including remote work
- Competitive Salary
- Co-financing of Medical Care