A small and rapidly-growing Microsoft Gold Partner & Databricks Partner Consultancy are recruiting for a number of Data Consultants to join the team.
They are highly-regarded in the Data Science and Data Engineering industry, and specialise in delivering cutting edge analytical solutions primarily on the Azure cloud platform, leveraging their expertise in areas such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Databricks.
You'll be joining an esteemed team of industry experts and MVPs who are truly passionate about what they do and are champions in the community - you'll be working on a variety of end-to-end projects with clients across the UK, who are looking to utilise the latest technologies in the data science world.
You should be comfortable working across end-to-end projects, from requirement gathering right through to delivering end-user training. You will be someone who enjoys being both technically hands-on as well as using your softer skills to articulate complex ideas to stakeholders.
You will be extremely well-supported in your professional development, as this company pride themselves on investing in their people whilst supporting a healthy work-life balance to ensure you're able to reach your full potential.
This is a home-based role, and once things return to normal, you can expect to split your time between home and client-site.
- Strong experience with both SQL and Python
- Apache Spark - Open Source / Databricks would be ideal
- Azure Stack experience - including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Synapse Analytics
- Power BI development experience
- Experience working in line with DevOps methodologies
- Strong communication, and experience delivering training sessions would be ideal
- Salary ranging from £30-80,000 depending upon experience
- Generous bonus scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- 5% matched pension
- Private medical and dental
- Significant investment in your learning and development
This organisation are looking to interview shortly and on-board over the coming weeks, so please apply ASAP to be considered.