This leading Manufacturing company is on a digital transformation journey and need help with this evolution.
They're saying goodbye to the old and hello to the new as they migrate their data platform to Snowflake and Power BI.
To support this they're looking for a skilled data passionate to drive the next generation of Business Intelligence and Analytics platforms, allowing them to be truly data driven and create a more stable foundation for the business.
You will get the opportunity to shape the BI and Analytics platform, while working together in a team to combine new technologies to benefit users around the globe.
As a BI developer you will be part of a global team, in an agile set up where you will work together cross competences to solve issues, develop solutions and improve the BI and analytics set up. They have both business lead and enterprise BI on the platforms, so you will work to support the developers out in the business with best practices.
Snowflake is a new, exciting and ground-breaking technology that hasn't been widely adopted yet so that's not a skillset you need to already have. As long as you're confident working with SQL, Data modelling, Data warehousing, some cloud understanding and an innate drive to learn and develop, then that's all you need.
Your responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Drive Proof of Concepts in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining the central data warehouse solution (design, development and testing)
- Create new and improve current data structures and data pipeline performance
- Drive and contribute to the BI and DW innovation
- Managing solutions tests (unit and integration testing) and transition to production
- Developing and improving guidelines and rules to support the community
If you think you've got what it takes and want to join a fantastic team and company (in brand new revamped offices), then apply with your up to date CV. If you have any questions then reach out to me using the below details:
I am also available on +46 8-502 425 38 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )