A responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, this Client is trusted to address the entire breadth of their customer's business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
A Java savvy Developer comfortable working onsite and is efficient in developing Cloud Native Solutions. If there is a penchant for learning then this opportunity will provide the chance to work with and learn the latest technologies to provide solutions in an engaging and collaborative work environment.
- Develop cloud native solutions using ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, .Net Core, Microservices, React / Angular JS, HTML, REST API
- Design, Develop and support Cloud-Native applications and API development using .NET, .NET Core and Containers
- Develop microservices using the .NET Core and Azure services
- Experience with object-oriented languages, including .Net, .Net Core and C#
- Solid experience in Azure PaaS services like Web Apps, App Service, API apps, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, CosmosDB
- Solid understanding of building scalable web applications using WebAPI, RESTful API design
- Must have Experience in Design patterns, SOLID principles, coding standards, OOPS concepts
- Strong understanding of Cloud computing concepts and technologies, such as IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, load balancing, Storage, etc
- Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps and Web Jobs)
- Hands on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs
- Hands on experience on Azure Integration services like Service Bus and Event Hubs
- Participating on requirement gathering, analysis and technical design
- Hands on experience in implementing RESTful webservices and SOAP services in cloud
- Ability to write quality unit and end-to-end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code