As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant in Supply Chain, you are client-facing and responsible for the definition and collection of requirements through to the build and deployment of the solution.
A client centric attitude and excellent interpersonal skills are required to lead and develop trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
This role provides the opportunity to work for a Partner with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills, as well as a dedicated career advisor to support you through your career progression.
As with any role within a professional services environment, the flexibility to travel - predominately around the UK, is required.
Day-to-day, you will:
* Lead client workshops, to analyse and design D365 F&O solutions for your workstream.
* Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream.
* Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis.
* Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood.
* Prototype, configure and test the respective business processes.
* Document the system configuration and prepare project documentation deliverables.
* Support the key-users in user acceptance testing.
* Train key-users and/or end-users.
* Transition the solution to the support team.
* Professional Services/Trade and Logistics industry background.
* In depth D365 F&O product knowledge of the sales, procurement, product and supporting modules.
* 5 + years' experience with AX/Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
* Possess sound consulting skills with 3 + years client facing experience with an implementation partner.
* Strong requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience.
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal English.
* Results oriented and self-motivated to deliver with excellence.
* Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to influence without authority.
* Passion for learning and development.
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV to arrange a call.