Nigel Frank International have partnered with a fantastic consultancy who specialise in Cloud transformation, programme management and architecture. They offer world class business strategies, high quality designs and scalable solutions across both the public and private sector.
Due to increasing growth, they're looking to bring on a skilled Solution Architect into a client facing role requiring extensive knowledge and professional experience in designing, migrating, and implementing complex solutions and migrations.
- Opportunity to take ownership of Cloud transformation projects and work autonomously
- A chance to work for a great consultancy and be an integral player within the business
- Work at strategic level and be in a position to influence stakeholders and liaise with the board
- Work with cutting-edge tech within Cloud, Cyber Security and Networking
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deploy scalable and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on Azure
- Liaise with customers to understand business requirements and recommend appropriate solutions
- Partner with supporting internal and external infrastructure teams
- Produce solid documentation and roadmaps
- Deliver technical scoping and technical workshops as required
· Experience in infrastructure support, design and implementation of Microsoft technologies
· Experience architecting solutions across the Microsoft platform for major enterprise projects
· In depth knowledge on Microsoft core platform technologies
· Experience of integration with hybrid on-premise & cloud platforms
· Proficiency in Windows and Azure technologies (storage platforms)
· Experience of Microsoft 365 services including Power Platform
· Knowledge of network technologies, including LAN, WAN and SD-WAN technologies.
· PowerShell scripting and ARM templates
· Sharepoint design knowledge
· Relevant certifications
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/