Dynamics NAV Support Analyst, Home-based, £35,000
Our team at NFI received an update earlier today regarding a Dynamics NAV Support Analyst for a UK based Customer Goods client of ours. The client, in question, were founded in the late 1990s and since have established an enviable portfolio of clients across the globe, working within the Equestrian & Canine sectors.
As with any Support role the client expects applicants to have strong communication skills, be based at home offering remote support for the IT department with their projects.
The client offers the chance for any determined Dynamics Support to take the next step in their career.
What can this role offer me?
- A base salaries up to £35,000 (experience dependant)
- Company benefits - relaxed company culture, great pension, work closely with the IT Director & CEOS
- Commercial exposure to a brand new ERP (Dynamics NAV/Business Central)
- The company works with house-hold names and global implementations
What skills are required?
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others and independently
- Windows server 2008R2 to present
- 1-2 years experience with support
- Enthusiastic approach to your career
- Analysis for new projects/ req gathering
What are the responsibilities:
- 1st line Support for over 200 users
- Understand and guide the users through the process, training
- Shadow the IT Director and support with the D365 Business Central Support
Get in touch for a confidential consultation.
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior, if you're looking to work on innovative Dynamics 365 (NAV/AX/CRM) projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/D360BC/NAV market reply with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Drop me a call on: 01914060304. If you don't think this is suitable now but you will be interested in the future follow me on Linked in and we can stay in touch.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.