SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTANT - DYNAMICS AX/365 - ONTARIO/QUEBEC - CAD 120K-160K PLUS BONUS - TEMPORARILY REMOTE
Looking for an opportunity to join a Dynamics AX/ 365 partner? A client of mine in Canada is looking to bring on a Dynamics AX/ 365 resource to their team!
My client is a MS Gold Partner and is a member of Microsoft Partner and Product Advisory Board. This client has been the recipient of numerous Microsoft awards for excellence in performance and customer implementations. They're currently serving over 200 customers with over 300 successful implementations, and they're now working on a major $13 million Dynamics 365 project.
The successful candidate will:
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and match processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to make sure the system works the way your client needs it to
- Run workshops with your clients, consultants and client leaders to analyze and design solutions for any application, and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Work with the technical team to make sure that your clients' needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients' businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Documents settings and prepare your clients to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train users
- Must have 8+ years of Dynamics AX experience and a minimum of 2+ years of D365 experience
- Must have experience in Professional Services and/or Construction verticals
- Must have experience with Supply Chain/ T&L, Inventory Management and Warehousing modules
They're willing to pay $120,000 to $160,000 base with a generous bonus for the right person and are looking to schedule first round interviews this week.
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Catherine Jakab at 813-437-6868 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org