PROJECT ACCOUNTING CONSULTANT - DYNAMICS AX/365 - ONTARIO/QUEBEC - CAD 120K-160K PLUS BONUS - TEMPORARILY REMOTE
Looking for an opportunity to join a Dynamics AX/ 365 partner? A client of mine in Canada is looking to bring on a Dynamics AX/ 365 resource to their team!
My client is a MS Gold Partner and is a member of Microsoft Partner and Product Advisory Board. This client has been the recipient of numerous Microsoft awards for excellence in performance and customer implementations. They're currently serving over 200 customers with over 300 successful implementations, and they're now working on a major $13 million Dynamics 365 project.
The successful candidate will:
- Business performance and process diagnostics and assessments
- Supervising application design and architecture components
- Supervising process and functional design activities
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities
- Driving test planning and execution
- Project and program management that exhibits leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organizational change
- Must have 8+ years of Dynamics AX experience and a minimum of 2+ years of D365 experience.
- Must have experience in Professional Services and/or Construction verticals.
- Must have experience in the following modules: general ledger, accounts payables/ receivables, fixed assets, chart of accounts setup, financial dimension with dimensional hierarchy, budgeting with revisions and approvals and cost accounting.
They're willing to pay $120,000 to $160,000 base with a generous bonus for the right person and are looking to schedule first round interviews this week.
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Catherine Jakab at 813-437-6868 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org