Senior Microsoft D365 Developer - Victoria, British Columbia
A global leader in IT is looking for a skilled Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer in the Victoria, BC area. Your contribution will be met massive personal and professional reward.
The organization is looking to hire for this position immediately - so do not wait to make the next step in your career. Please note that the company is looking to hire a local, permanent candidate who is able to work in the Victoria, BC area.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Improving technical systems by thinking critically and responding to service issues.
- Implementing enhancements, upgrades, and customizations to Dynamics CRM systems.
- Working with the development team to design and achieve set goals and client needs.
- Serving as liaison between the client and development team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 5+ years' experience as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer.
- At least 3+ years' experience with .NET / VB.NET / C# programming languages.
- Previous experience working with a Microsoft Partner and MS portals.
- Experience with MVC4.
- Experience with JQuery / HTML5 / CSS3 and .NAV / Dynamics products is a plus!
- Work for a leading company in IT which prides itself on the outstanding culture.
- Personal incentives such as a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness perks, and professional development programs.
- Flexible work schedules to fit your needs.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Apply today! Contact Emily Johnston via phone (347-577-9997) or email (email@example.com)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.