My client is looking for a versatile and ambitious Infrastructure Engineer who will be a key part of running and supporting their internal IT infrastructure based on Microsoft. You will be working in an agile environment where clean, robust solutions and architecture that supports future growth is valued above all else.
My client is a leading provider within banking, AP automation, and expense management solutions.
As a Infrastructure Engineer, you will be planning, running and supporting the internal IT infrastructure and network to be as powerful and robust as possible. You will be planning and coordinating more significant changes to the infrastructure in a group with other stakeholders and you will be the main responsible for execution.
Their infrastructure is run on Windows, Hyper-V, Azure, Office 365, Zendesk, Lenovo, Dell EMC, and Veeam.
As a Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Plan and follow-up on key areas of the infrastructure with other stakeholders
- Perform continuous optimisation and maintenance of the infrastructure
- Maintain Windows servers, AD, Group policies etc., network, security and backup
- Ensure continuous compliance with ISAE 3402 certification, including updating operating procedures, and follow-up on goals related to compliance etc.
- Bring monitorization, logging and alerting across all systems to the next level
- Evaluate and implement new systems and solutions such as a new phone system and framework that covers all locations
- Enjoy what you do every day!
Candidates with the following skill-set and experience will be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience managing Microsoft infrastructure environments and applications with more than 20 end-users
- Good analytically and investigation skills when you need to dive into technical problems
- Positive can-do-it and helpful attitude with a focus on getting things done
- Possess a natural curiosity to explore new relevant technologies and systems that could make our infrastructure better
- A talent for implementing simple solutions to complex problems
- Experience and good technical understanding with most of the following technologies: Windows AD, Hyper-V, Azure, Microsoft SQL, Office 365, Lenovo, SAN's, Veeam and PowerShell scripting
If you are interested in this position, then reach out to Eddie on email@example.com or call 0045 88 74 11 02