Azure Solutions Architect - Permanent - $165k
A global Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for an Azure Solutions Architect to join their growing cloud team. They provide comprehensive consulting solutions on a variety of business problems to help their clients achieve success.
Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia, and Atlanta
- Partner with the company's clients to solve complex business problems and provide best-in-class advice and solutions
- Possess a solid understanding of the client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry
- Clearly articulate the value of the business
- Develop opportunities at existing and new clients
- Developing future contracts within the business community and serve as an ambassador of this Microsoft Partner in the market
- Strong understanding of modern application architecture and integration architecture practices, including technologies and paradigms such as containerization, serverless, and service-oriented architectures
- Strong understanding of modern data storage systems, data retrieval systems, and application modernization approaches
- Proficiency in Automation and Orchestration within single-cloud, multi-cloud, or hybrid environments
- Experience using the suite of Azure services including but not limited to: Azure Portal, Azure Policy Management, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Resource Manager, AKS.
- Experience using Terraform to define and provision infrastructure and landing zones
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS)
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field
- Technology specific certifications
This role is interviewing now, so if you are interested please reach out to Emily at (704) 422-8459 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss it further!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at (704) 422-8459. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!