Azure Data Platform Engineer - Manchester
Are you a talented Azure Data Platform Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast-paced technology-driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry. This is a large enterprise who are looking to increase their headcount due to growth.
Endless progression opportunities are available as this client is committed to supporting both your personal development and career growth.
This organisation will provide you with the opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology. With access to world-renowned clients and exciting projects, this opportunity is not one the be missed!
- Design, develop and deliver BI solutions based on the Microsoft Data Platform
- Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology: achieving and maintaining Microsoft certification
- Working on high profile projects with well-known clients across various sectors
- Gathering customer requirements, understanding what it is that they need rather than what they want
- Mentoring less experienced members of the team to support their personal development
- Helping to facilitate the delivery of projects through participating in QA and project/sprint planning
- Data Factory
- Data Lake Store (gen 2)
- Azure SQL
- Azure Analysis Services
- MS BI Stack - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
Desirable Technical skill-set
- Azure Monitor
- Power platform technologies
- PowerShell scripting
- Data Catalog
- Collaborative culture
- Diverse culture that embraces every individual
- Healthy work-life balance is encouraged
- Flexible culture
- Junior Consultant - up to £45,000 per annum
- Consultant - up to £65,000 per annum
- Senior Consultant - up to £85,000 per annum
- Training provided - Opportunity to gain Microsoft and technology certifications
- Annual budget to support work-life balance provided
- Birthday Day Off
- Plus much more
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 020 3861 5350
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.