Our client is looking for an amazing rock star candidate for an upcoming project using cutting-edge Microsoft tech. They are actively looking for a Senior Software engineer with extensive architecture experience and/or a Software Architect. They are interviewing now for this role with a preference of Florida candidates. This is an amazing opportunity for growth potential that you won't want to miss. Below are some of the desired requirements of the role.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
* 5 years' experience with ASP.Net Development (C#), web forms, MVC, Visual Studio, Web Services, and Source control.
* 5 years as a software developer with strong knowledge of general algorithms, back-end development, design patterns and good coding practices
* Expert Level Knowledge of DevOps Tools & Microservices methodology
* Working Knowledge Experience working with Google Maps
* Working Knowledge Experience with TFS Build Server configuration
* Working Knowledge Experience with SCRUM / Agile methodology
* Ability to review peer code in C#, Java Script, VB.Net, and SQL
* Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
This job is currently accepting applications and are looking to fill this role immediately, if you satisfy the above qualifications, contact me directly!
To discuss further, contact McKenna Walsh at (980) 259-7967 or email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the South East. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.