Senior DevOps Engineer - Espoo, Finland - Up to 6000€ + Bonus
My client is providing one of Europe's leading power markets, giving simple and secure energy trading to their customers. Currently, nearly 400 companies across 20 countries are using their products and trade on these markets. They have a relaxed, multicultural environment with coding experts from all walks of life, making up around 60 people.
Your role as a DevOps expert is to join the 6 person DevOps team and work on things like cloud migrations, upgrading current systems, fazing out other systems and more.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a DevOps focused role.
- Experience of working in a cloud environment (preferably Azure)
- Experience with containers/virtualisation
- Experience with system administration
- Knowledge of PC troubleshooting
- Knowledge of networking
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Development experience
- Up to 15% Quarterly Bonus (Rarely goes beneath 10%)
- Extended company healthcare
- 24/7 free company gym access
- Yearly salary reviews
- Mobile phone & home internet
- And much more!
All those interested in this role and would like to learn more, please apply to this advert or send your CV to the email address below ASAP!
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: +358 9 42452357
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are. For further .NET job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Thomas Cotton on +358 9 4245 2357 for a completely confidential phone call.