Product Owner, Integrations Team
My client specialises in scalable marketing solutions that help their 600+ customers reach their audiences effectively and grow their businesses faster. Their marketing automation platform is favoured by companies from across the globe, but that's not stopping them from exploring further ways to improve.
As a Product Owner here you will be working with the Product team and senior tech staff in the IT department to define a Product Vision and roadmap for my client's new platform.
Your role will also see you driving this roadmap forward, working on feature creation and definition and identifying key initiatives to deliver on this Vision. To do this, you will work closely with the development and product teams, but also with stakeholders across the company to help customers achieve their goals.
- Working in a Team, creating a Product Vision and Roadmap based on business cases and input gathered from stakeholders and market research
- Proactively coordinating development and launches with all necessary stakeholders from other teams, ensuring that dependencies are managed
- Act as subject matter expert for your product/domain, answer questions and participate in workshops with a commercial organisation, drive documentation and training materials creation, and be the last-line support for any matters relating to the domain
The ideal candidate should have over 2 years of experience within Product Ownership, and…
- Experience with B2B environments and SaaS products
- Experience with data-intensive software systems - CRM, CMS, etc.
- Experience working Agile - Scrum, Kanban etc.
This is a full-time, permanent position, based in Stockholm. Due to on-going events, this role is currently remote first, after things return to "normal" there will be a mix of remote and in-house work.
This company is offering a competitive monthly salary, with a Standard Swedish Compensation package.
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role, you are more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens - email@example.com