Sales Engineer - D365 F&O - $130k +OTE - Remote
My client, a Microsoft Gold partner and top consulting firm, is looking to add to their quickly growing sales team. This established Microsoft partner has seen great success in helping clients digitlizing their clients business through ERP and CRM solutions and services.
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment offering breakthrough technology and services. The organization is offering a competitive compensation package of base salary and double OTE along with full benefits and the opportunity for professional growth. The ideal individual would possess experience in managing accounts, building relationships, and developing new business.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead Pre-sales activities, respond to RFPs, Demo D365 F&O
- Create new relationships and strengthen current relationships within Dynamics F&O environment
- assist in negations and proposal for large enterprise accounts
- Incorporate strategy with sales team members
You will be Successful in this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in similar role (Sales Engineer, Sales Consultant, Presales)
- 5+ years pre-sales experience with Dynamics 365
- Proven experience of responding to RFPs and demoing D365
- Excellent written and communication skills
Some domestic travel up to 50% are expected. Candidates who have experience demoing Dynamics ERP solutions and services are strongly encouraged to apply!
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to email@example.com or call 646-863-7553
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.