- Help innovate the renewable energy products and adapt solutions into SaaS (Cloud) architecture.
- Develop the technical elements of the platform strategy and create a roadmap for the company's overall strategy moving forward.
- Lead, manage and help build highly skilled platform teams focused on developing the companies current platform.
- Communicate with stakeholders to identity the needs of the platform, define common services and identity priorities for development.
- Drive the SaaS adoption within the company.
- Make sure that the platform services development team and infrastructure teams come together to meet company values.
- Monitor customer and market trends whilst also identifying opportunities in emerging market needs to help inform future development of the platform.
- Communicate with the whole organisation.
- Comprehensive experience with the full software development lifecycle.
- Successful previous history working on SaaS products.
- Experience working with large amounts of data and integration projects.
- Previous exposure to the electric power domain is beneficial.
- Experience working with platform and development teams.
- Agile mindset and open to learning.
- Good understanding of strategic and commercial matters.
- A good team motivator and highly driven person, able to coordinate a team and wider project.
- Able to lead in all directions of an organisation, upwards, downwards and across.
- You have good structure and goal management
- Able to communicate with people from all backgrounds.
The Head of Platform role is a huge undertaking. This is a role for someone with big ambition and who wants to work in creating renewable energy technologies used internationally. The company is currently a market leader in this area and is looking for someone to keep pushing them in front of competitors. You will have huge autonomy over the platform development team, dealing with the strategies for the company and drive future developments and adoption. This is a chance to create value through sustainability, whilst working with the latest technologies.
The environment is international, working with people from all walks of life. This leads to multiple learning opportunities. The business also have a huge learning arena, where you can speak directly with experts in a range of domains from software development, artificial intelligence, IOT and cloud. The company also offer great professional growth and a competitive pay and benefits for this role.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply quickly!