The Company and Role
This organisation have a fantastic work culture, with a flat structure in place everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas and everyone's voice is heard. They work with software related to the insurance industry and provide a unique software service that no-one else on the market does. They are an official Microsoft partner, allowing employees to gain Microsoft certifications as part of their employment package.
This company offer 100% remote work during Covid and they will continue to work on a remote basis post Covid, with the expectation of employees to attend the office 3-4 times a month. Candidates must be Johannesburg located in order to be able to attend the office when Covid restrictions are lifted. Candidates must have reliable home internet connection, preferably fibre and a reliable back up location for when power or internet is out.
This position is directly related to the companies product which is web based and the successful candidate will be designing, developing and maintaining this C# web based product.
Technical Skills Required
- 10+ years' experience developing scalable web applications.
- Advanced knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, and .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5.
- Knowledge of Angular 7 and related frameworks
- Strong understanding of web design principles, industry standards, architecture and navigation.
- Extensive professional experience with Object-Oriented Languages.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with service-based architectures, preferred.
- Experience with Relational Databases; DB design, stored procedures, T-SQL, DB Architecture
Non Technical Skills Required
- Passion for designing compelling user experiences.
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboratively across cross-functional teams
- Ability to meet deadlines while multitasking across multiple projects.
- Ability to lead in creative, business, and technical discussions.
- Ability and desire to mentor other developers and provide technical leadership.
- Ability to rapidly deliver rich functional prototypes.
- High aptitude and initiative toward learning new skills.
- Driven toward building quality solutions with tangible business result