DevOps Engineer (Azure) - £65,000 - £75,000- London (100% REMOTE)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global leader in Digital Transformation for a wide range of clients. The successful Engineer will come in as an experienced DevOps Engineer, sharing your mindset across teams, ensuring the clients' needs are met. You may come in as a DevOps Lead or depending on your experience, you may work towards becoming a DevOps Lead to drive best practice and support the build out of the Global DevOps capabilities within the teams.
We are looking for someone with experience in the following areas:
- Implementing CI/CD
- Proficiency with Azure; good understanding of Azure Infrastructure principles
- Working knowledge of Azure computing, storage, logging, monitoring etc
- Strong experience with Serverless Architecture
- Working experience with Azure DevOps Build and Pipelines
- Proficiency with containerised solutions
- Working experience with Visual Studio
- Proficiency with Chef, Powershell, Puppet and/or Ansible
- Strong understanding of IoC
- Experience with Teamcity and Octopus Deploy
- Must be a collaborative worker, with a hunger to learn and constantly seeking to improve
- Generous salary and package: £65,000 - £75,000 + 10% Bonus
- Brand new laptop and work equipment
- Flexible working conditions: 100% remote or employees preference
- Industry leading training and development
Are you interested in this position? Do you know of anyone that might be suitable for this role? Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Azure, IoC, Kubernetes, Docker, YAML, Powershell, PaaS, SaaS, CI/CD, Serverless Architecture, Azure Virtual Desktop, Azure DevOps, London, Remote, Homebased