Their mission is to provide innovative solutions to our industry partners' problems by optimizing their supply chains. They are pioneers of the Master Distribution concept, the leader in the billion-dollar electronic component redistribution market, and work with over 30 of the world's largest suppliers. They've been around over 60 years.
Role & Responsibilities
You will join the global BI team of 10 specialists, based in North Holland. You will develop BI solutions that are scalable across regions and departments. This role will partner intensively with the various departments in all regions to scope out new requirements and to drive change. It is crucial to understand the business needs and processes to be successful in this position. As our BI Analyst you will report to our VP of BI & Pricing.
What You'll Do:
- Liaise with business users to scope out BI requirements and to provide training
- Analyse, create, and implement Power BI data models and reports
- Review performance and continuity of Power BI Reports
- Troubleshoot SQL Server Jobs/Packages
- Develop a tactical plan to continuously improve their BI systems and reporting set-up
Are you an analytical thinker with a passion for data analysis and managing big data? Do you have experience with understanding how things influence one another within a whole system? Does working with multiple stakeholders and team members interest you?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain, Information Systems, or a related quantitative degree field
- 2+ years of experience with Power BI or another BI tool
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Proficient with Power Query/Pivot (M/DAX)
- 1+ years of experience with SQL Server Administration is preferred
- Ability to present information and ideas in a clear, well organized and concise manner.
- Team-oriented working style with effective interpersonal skills.
- Have conceptual, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Are able to define and articulate business needs.
- Can troubleshoot system and data issues fully independently.
- Can recommend technical solutions that are scalable and cost effective.
What they offer
- The opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and international team; with over 20 nationalities!
- Competitive salary plus 8% holiday allowance.
- A chance to take Ownership with a choice of 4 flexible working schedules.
- A remote working policy that allows you to work from your home country for up to 6 weeks of the year!
- Enough time to have fun with 30 days paid time off!
- A plan for the future with our Pension Scheme.
I specialise in the placement of Azure professionals in the Benelux market and I'm keen to have a confidential chat with anymore who is curious to find more about the market or is looking for his next move.
Nigel Frank International is the leading global Microsoft Recruitment firm with offices all around the World advertising more Microsoft Office 365 job than any other Agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users. By specializing with Microsoft we at Nigel Frank International have built strong relationships with key employers and possess an unrivalled knowledge of our specialist market.