Microsoft Azure Data Platform Engineer - London - 65k
Microsoft Azure Data Platform Engineer
An excellent opportunity to be in a rewarding role offering ongoing training
Aimed at motivated technologists with a strong desire to work with the latest cloud technologies from Microsoft, this rewarding opportunity will give you the chance to operate at the forefront of technology. As well as provide you with access to the world's best clients on challenging and exciting projects.
This role requires the use of Microsoft ecosystems to provide digital services, design-led experiences, and business solutions for its clients.
Committed to investing in your learning and development, the company will provide professional technology and management training. There is a huge opportunity for progression.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Helping clients realise the potential of Data Science, Machine Learning, and scaled processing within Microsoft Azure
- Architecture, design, development, and delivery of enterprise-grade Business Intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Data Platform
- Working on high profile projects with well-known clients across various sectors
- Mentoring of more junior team members and supporting their personal development
- Taking ownership for the delivery of core solution components
- Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology - achieving & maintaining Microsoft certification
- Working directly with clients to understand requirements and presenting solutions to customer sponsors
- Influencing and supporting project delivery through involvement in project/sprint planning and QA
- Azure Data Factory
- Data Lake Store (gen 2)
- SQL Server
- Azure Analysis Services
- Strong background in enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods with the ability to adapt and tailor based on requirements
- Ability and desire to learn new technology
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of software engineering tools and concepts
- Working with modern data platforms (MPP architectures)
- Opportunity to work on complex yet exciting projects, using a range of Microsoft stack technologies.
- Employees are encouraged to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
- Many opportunities for career growth and personal development, including professional technology training and management training
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to Jacqui Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 861 5350 for a catch-up in complete confidence.