Modern Workplace Solutions Architect
I'm currently working with an internationally renowned organisation who are looking to add to their MWP practice. My client are recognised not just within the UK but across the world for their second to none solutions that they provide across a range of different industries. They've been recognised as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK which has attracted some of the best talent. They are the home of some of the finest industry professionals which includes MVPs which gives successful applicants the opportunity to work alongside some of the greatest minds in their relative fields.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. My client promises to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
Role and responsibility:
As an Modern Workplace Solutions Architect, you are a Software architect and engineer with a focus on Office365, the Power Platform, the Modern SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Migrations, Microsoft Teams' Application Development, Akumina, or other similar products; well-rounded core skill-set and experience with project life-cycle tools.
Your day to day:
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly
- Develop Processes and PowerShell Scripts to facilitate the migration of content to Office 365 / SharePoint On-Premises
- Develop components of the technical solution collaborating with Architects
- Work with the customer to understand requirements and make the appropriate recommendations, maintaining a positive relationship with them.
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Work in a cross-functional and agile team with the architects, other developers and project manager to deliver effective solutions to a range of business problems.
- Proactively keep up to date with the changing technical landscape through training and knowledge sharing.
Your necessary skills:
- SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Search
- Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts preferred
- Good costumer facing skills
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Salary on offer of up to £45k based on experience as well as many health care benefits and company share options. Certification training- 80 hours of training per year. Life Insurance/Death in Service. Travel expenses outside of regular commute.
My client have set a side time for interviews and they have a very limited diary. Interviews are already taking place and we have a few slots left so get in touch ASAP. To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3994 0908.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.