DevOps Engineer - £45k - £95k
Nigel Frank are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join a global consultancy that has excellent opportunity to continue to grown and learn new skills with world class training.
You will be working with an array of clients, projects and technologies which is a great opportunity to develop more skills. This role is offering flexible work however post covid there will be on occasions you have the opportunity to travel to client sites.
Your focus will be to focus on delivering highly available, scalable enterprise solutions on IAAS/PAAS platforms as part of dedicated or cross-function teams to engineer modern solutions based on business goals with varying levels of a DevOps maturity.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively working with clients on digital IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solution strategies, designs, and delivery programmes, transforming their business by delivering solutions and methodologies following best practice.
- Implement and maintain platforms and services based on the business requirements, constraints and strategies.
- Create, maintain and enhance standards for delivery for business functionality, as well as developing, maintaining, and enhancing design standards and patterns for infrastructure and system components.
- Applying technical innovation with contribution towards internal projects and client bids in order to win new business.
- Leading and Mentoring Junior members of staff
Skills & Qualifications
- Azure Expereince
- Ansible/Puppet/Chef or Salt
- Scripting and/or Programming skills using languages such as Python, Ruby, Java and Go
- Jenkins or other Continuous Integration Systems
Apply today to avoid missing out on interview slots. To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Martha Peck by phone on 0203 868 5170 or send your current CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today