Lead D365/BC Developer -Up to £80k + Bonus/Pension/Health Package
This is the perfect opportunity to join one of our many MS Gold Partners, I am looking for a strong-minded Dynamics NAV Support Developer to join a team that is literally going from strength to strength. You will have the opportunity to work on the latest D365/BC projects and training will also be giving extending your knowledge even further.
With my client being a partner, you will need to be able to withhold pace when working on multiple implementations. Major technical skills are not vital for this tole as you will be supporting the main the NAV team, so fixing bugs, changing codes or small parts of maintenance will be part of your responsibilities.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 3 Years providing Support experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV latest versions
- Developer experience with Dynamics NAV (BC would be an advantage)
- Experience with 1st to 3rd Line Support
- Experience with Troubleshooting, Debugging and Basic Modifications
- Skills in C/AL, CSIDE are needed
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Assisting the NAV Development team with reporting duties as required
- Upgraded to D365/BC so you will part of the latest technologies
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Great fun culture and very friendly
- Competitive salary based on experience
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, contact Milissa on 0191 3001857 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL