BUSINESS SYSTEMS MANAGER - DYNAMICS 365 - MONTREAL, QUEBEC - CAD $130,000 - REMOTE POTENTIAL
Looking for an opportunity to join a Dynamics AX/ 365 end user? A client of mine in Montreal, Quebec is looking to bring on a Dynamics AX/ 365 resource to their team!
The successful candidate will:
- Lead and develop a high performance team that is capable of working effectively in a team environment, encouraging productivity, innovation, leadership by example and a high level of professionalism through sharing knowledge and expertise, and providing ongoing feedback to achieve business and personal goals.
- Lead full cycle project management to cover all areas of applications from design through development and testing to implementation and training using professionally developed methods and techniques, application design sessions, walk-through and prototyping.
- Lead and coach project incumbents through all phases of a project to ensure accuracy, efficiency and compliance with policies, procedures, standards, and best working practices.
- Management and execution of system unit testing and integration testing which includes working with the project team in the identification of mission critical scenarios, identification of data objects to be tested, management of expected results vs. actual results and tracking of error resolution.
- Facilitate detailed discussions with the users to determine requirements, document system enhancements or modification requests, and develop detailed project specifications. Prepare or assist with the preparation of all related project management documentation. Develop close working relationships with internal customers and other IT Teams and interact regularly to ensure that the ERP configuration is meeting business requirements. Develop training and work with users to deliver training.
- Ownership and configuration of the ERP system within the assigned functional area. Responsible for assigned project deliverable related to functional area as well as any security configuration related to projects. Work with the project manager to develop and manage: scope, resources, schedule, and requirements for project. Work with IT team members to provide support for users, when required.
- Work closely with AX consultants, AX support personnel, training experts and other contracted specialists when required to develop or implement system enhancements and training.
- Support continuous improvement of Corporate IT strategy and technology; ensure correction /enhancements follow change management procedures. Participate in ongoing development of the AX ERP system as it relates to the overall Corporate IT strategy.
- Participate in research projects to assess and evaluate new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Facilitate scope definition, prototype development and modelling, analysis, risk assessment and develop recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated leadership experience supervising, coaching and developing multiple direct reports.
- Must have 5 years of combined experience in a multi-site manufacturing environment supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and D365 Finance and Operations modules.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience leading system and/or module implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and D365. Candidates with D365 implementation experience are preferred.
- Strong capability in project management methodologies, techniques and practices.
- Must be experienced in Product Costing (standard costing, Production Control).
- Proven ability in system analysis and design is essential.
- Displays excellent communication skills including the ability to facilitate meetings.
- Demonstrates good judgement and decision making.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
To get started with the process contact email@example.com