Lead Full-Stack Developer l Angular & Node.js l Malmö
My client are looking to not just build their team of full stack developers but also build their unique in-house systems which manage integral travel organisation. In this position you will be working with the design, implementation and architecture of frontend applications alongside being involved in development of the whole system from back to frontend with embedded devices. You will be expected to lead a team of internal and external developers and show a good understanding of their technology stack.
- Design, specify and implement system solutions while considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Develop, maintain and improve the overall architecture.
- Leverage agile methodologies to ensure product delivery with POC and MVP, sprints, etc.
What will you need?
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Angular, Node.js, and ideally Typescript
- Some experience with Websocket, GraphQL, REST, RabbitMQ
- Excellent knowledge in agile software development
- Experience in DevOps, Continues Integration & delivery
- Experience with microservices and REST API development
- Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps
What is this company like to work for?
My client has a very entrepreneurial spirit and want to move forward and continue to better their product. It is therefore important you want to work in an organisation where you can build structure, develop and influence their methods with the rest of the team and investigate new possible technologies to fulfil to the organisation's business needs.
They provide ample opportunity to work both independently as well as in a team and with varied tasks. The whole team have a common interest in software and heavily regard sharing knowledge and passions
Their working environment can be described as international, multicultural and entrepreneurial where everybody's opinion counts!
So if you like the sound of the above and your CV has some of the aforementioned key skills then why not apply? To do so, please contact me via the following methods:
LinkedIn - 'Amy Beckford'
Office - (+46850242573)
Email - (email@example.com)
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.