I am working with a Gold Microsoft Partner in Lithuania who are looking to hire C# / .NET Developers to assist the Development teams in their Vilnius office. My client is a leading Cloud Native company and is currently working on an exciting project to create a Cloud-based AI platform. As a Software Developer you will be responsible for creating application architecture and translating it to tangible development of this platform.
Your duties are:
- Develop Cloud-based AI platform
- Participate in the development process relying on your technical expertise
- Keep up to date on technology innovations
- Help create, maintain and follow best practices for development work including coding, testing, source control, build automation, continuous deployment and continuous delivery
- Maintain up-to-date certifications on relevant technologies
- Deep knowledge of software development methodologies and abilities to quickly adopt to languages and platforms when needed
- Extensive development experience in C#/.NET
- Experience with developing Multi-tenancy SaaS applications
- Experience with DevOps including CI/CD and Configuration Management
- Experience in cloud application development for one of cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP)
Advantage to have:
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning
- Understanding infrastructure design including private-, hybrid- and public Cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
This role is an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technology and an already experienced team of developers. The role will be based at my client's office in central Vilnius, and the right candidate will be required to be on-site. We are welcoming candidates from across Europe who are willing to relocate. Any visa or permit requirements will be organised prior to work commencing.
The role is an urgent requirement, due to commence as soon as possible, so if you are interested, please do not hesitate as my client is actively interviewing now.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, you can reach me via email: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or by phone: +44(0)191 338 6624. I am always available for a confidential chat if you would like some more information.