Sitecore Architect - £110k - Healthy mix of Sitecore & Azure Projects
My client is a leading consultancy specialising in Microsoft technologies working with lots of different businesses ranging from SME to Enterprise and Blue Chip. They boast a number of awards and accreditation's and are well known within the Microsoft space for providing an excellent service. On top of this they provide their staff with a good route for continuous learning and progression
Given how strong the pipeline is for Sitecore right now, They are looking for a Senior Architect with some experience through cloud to come in and work on multiple new Sitecore / cloud projects. This is a hire based on growth and as such we need the person to come in hitting the ground running so Sitecore is an absolute must!
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and review the team's work across all phases of your projects (Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements
- Develop standard methodologies for customer support and tools for team
- Travel when required - c25% (75% of clients are in London . South East)
Skills & Qualifications
- Technical experience in web technologies associated with Sitecore
- Another Microsoft technology (Preferably Azure) to increase your availability / productivity on projects
- 25 Days hol + bank holidays + ability to buy 5 more
- Bonus (% dependant on grade)
- 80 hours certification training per year
- £1,900 "tech bonus"
Apply today to avoid missing out on interview slots. To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Scott Taylor by phone on 0203 808 7295 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
Keywords: Sitecore, CI/CD, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Development, Deployment, Azure, Azure DevOps, CMS, Cloud, Architect, .NET, Git, Architecture, ASP.NET, Puppet, Ansible, London, Reading, Middlesex, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Essex, Greater London, Remote