Job Title: Azure BI Architect
Location: Remote (North America)
Travel: 20% (post-Covid)
*No C2C or Sponsorship at this time
- Knowledge of methodologies such as Kimble/Inmon is a must
- Extensive experience with Data Architecture, Database Design including Data Quality and Master Data Management (MDM) tools, processes and governance
- Advanced experience designing and developing cloud data solutions in Azure
- 5+ years of SQL Server experience with BI/Data Warehouse deployments
The Azure BI Architect will provide technical leadership for ongoing analytics projects. The ideal candidate will have excellent client management and technical skills, experience delivering large scale Data Warehouse and analytics projects, and proven Business Intelligence Architecture experience. The Azure BI Architect will work as part of the Data Analytics team and report directly to the Director of BI & Analytics.
- Design and develop cloud data solutions in Azure
- Responsible for client interactions, technical design, and implementation of BI solutions
- Implement best practices for architectural design and data ingestions
- Deliver specific dedicated internal strategic initiatives - including budget and resource planning, design, delivery, transfer to support and periodic status reporting
- Achieve quarterly technology goals
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Expert-level experience with Data Architecture and Database Design, including Data Quality and Master Data Management (MDM) tools, processes and governance
- Knowledge of Kimble/Inmon methodologies is a must
- Extensive experience documenting business requirements and technical architecture/design, while translating complex requirements and designs for development, testing and implementation
- Ability to travel up to 20% post Covid
- 5+ years of SQL Server (or comparable database) experience with BI/DW deployments
- Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of business problems and create data visualizations that drive strategic direction
- Familiar with Agile implementation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
- Access to the latest emerging technologies
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.