MS Dynamic CRM Consultant (Technical / Functional) $85-90 hr
Our client in the Pacific North West is looking for a MS Dynamics CRM Consultant (Technical / Functional consultant) to help on an implementation. A qualified candidate will have multiple years of MS Dynamics CRM experience, and experience in implementation and migration. Our client is looking for a candidate who will be excited to manage and lead from start to finish an entire CE/FS implementation! Listed below are additional experiences that would make the right candidate stand out from the rest!
- Experience with Microsoft CRM 2011/CRM2013/CRM2015 Modules and features related
- Experience in Implementation and Migration
- Experience in 3rd party integration with CRM
- Experience with developing and implementing web/windows applications with Microsoft Visual Studio.Net.4.Experience with developing XML Web Services and Server components
- Experience in writing OData and LINQ
- Experience in developing SharePoint and SQL including SSRS and SSIS, SSAS
- Identify build or development changes, code and peer reviews and unit testing
- Experienced working on development project
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics we have been able to build an extensive network including thousands of employers who are in need of professionals who specialize within the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
If this is a position that you are interested in and qualified for, or maybe know someone who would find value in this post, please send your resume to email@example.com