D365 Business Central Developer - Homebased - £70,000 DOE
Who they are
One of our clients, an Independent Software Vendor, has reached out to us and requested that we find them an experienced D365 BC Developer. The company supports clients in over 30 locations across the globe through their deep industry knowledge and ability to deliver solutions that meet client needs, and they benefit from a very strong partnership with Microsoft as a result of their longstanding success in the field.
The company is very staff-focused, with the managers investing into their employees through upskilling and training, so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow into a role and learn new skills to take with them on their IT career. The company has offices in Fleet and Jersey, with the requirement to be onsite being rare - at most twice a month, only when essential.
What you'll be doing
You can expect to be kept busy with all aspects of the software product lifecycle, including;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the application
- Creation of testing suites for CICD processes
- Optimization of the product for speed and scale
- Integration of security protocols
- Diagnosis of, and remediation of customer-reported issues, working with clients when appropriate
- Remediation of reported issues, working alongside customers when necessary
- Liaison across departments and with product stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure the creation of an effective product that meets the customer's needs and is market-ready.
- A strong background in commercial software development, working within agile teams
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerate discipline
- Demonstrable, professional experience of working with D365 Business Central
- C/AL & AL Extensions would be advantageous
What's on offer
- A generous salary depending on experience, rising as high as £70,000
- 25 Days holiday
- Life insurance
- Pension contribution
- Private medical care
- A yearly bonus up to 10% of your salary
- Casual dress
- Frequent work parties and shindigs
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, or would like to know more, then we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL