Developer - Front End
My Client is currently looking for a Front End Developer and offer great flexibility with regards to home work life balance. They require a Front-End Developer to enhance, manage and maintain their systems and applications.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to design and influence an in-house workforce management system, enhance existing and new systems as well as develop ideas to maximise business efficiencies. Professional experience of web development will be essential to the success of this role, along with a strong work ethic and ability to own projects throughout their lifecycle.
Your duties will include:
- Creation of efficient and accurate detailed technical documentation.
- Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to system/application design, accurately reflecting these in final as-built documentation
- Continuous support and maintenance of systems
- Designing and documenting new workforce management system and enhancing existing systems to maximise business efficiencies.
- Ensuring our systems and applications are developed in line with business requirements and outcomes.
- Regularly update senior leadership on projects, owning and escalating issues which arise through to resolution.
- A strong desire to maintain a reliable IT infrastructure using documentation, careful planning and automation
- Able to communicate with people across multiple locations and at different levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy along with a positive and problem solving attitude.
- Proven, professional experience with Web development
- Hands on knowledge of LAMP stack administration
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Experience with Git, SVN and/or BitBucket
- Knowledge of interacting with Restful APIs
- Working knowledge of public cloud services such as Google and AWS
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence would be advantageous.
- Familiarity of Google Workspace would be advantageous
Working week will be approx. 40-45 hrs, including some weekends and evenings where required in order to hit deadlines / goals. You will receive 28 days holiday annually (including bank holidays) as well as a company pension scheme.
"To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7547 for a confidential chat.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/mhairi-allan-5674b8122/