I'm sourcing for a Full Stack Developer for an upcoming project for a Microsoft Partner. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to jump into a role with great potential and the chance to learn at an enterprise level. This position will be full time and permanent with the potential of a bonus structure. They are looking for someone who is open to coming into their office out of South Carolina for client relations and on-site about 2-3 days post-covid.
Some of the desired qualifications of the client:
* Develop cloud native solutions using ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, .Net Core, Microservices, React / Angular JS, HTML, REST API.
* Design, Develop and support Cloud-Native applications and API development using .NET, .NET Core and Containers
* Develop microservices using the .NET Core and Azure services.
* Contribute to application development on multiple large-scale, mission-critical systems.
* Work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team which ships code and delivers value
This job is currently accepting applications and are looking to fill this role immediately, if you satisfy the above qualifications, contact me directly!
To discuss further, contact McKenna Walsh at (980) 259-7967 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the South East. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.