D365 Business Central Business Analyst - London - £55,000
Who they are
One of our clients, a national leader in the hospitality industry, has reach out to us to find for them an experienced D365 BC Business Analyst to help them with their Business Central greenfield implementation, currently in its early stages and expected to last 18 months, and to then be kept on to oversee business improvements. The company has a great staff retention rate and is a household name across the United Kingdom.
You will be representing the business when you liaise with the IT solutions partner in order to effectively develop an ERP solution that is best suited to the company and its strategy. You will be joining a strong, existing IT team and will also liaise across departments within the business, naturally, as the role necessitates. You will be expected to spend 2 days a week in their London office from April 2021, with the view to spending more days onsite as we move into Summer.
What they're offering you
- A generous salary bracket, rising as high as £55,000 for the most qualified.
- The opportunity to get professional experience of working with D365 Business Central, which the way the Dynamics market is going will significantly increase your market value as an ERP professional.
- A progressive and friendly corporate culture to be welcomed into.
- Strong knowledge of Business Central
- Demonstrable experience of working on D365 Business Central implementations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - able to liaise across departments and with Partners, breaking down technical jargon into layman's terms for stakeholders.
- Capacity for leadership, to take charge on projects as required by the role.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, then directly contact Jake Connor on 0191 261 3250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL