Azure ETL Engineer - Fully remote - up to £45,000
My client combine technology and ethically sourced patient data to help people everywhere get better care. To do this, they have created a unique partnership with the national health service that delivers a return to unlock the value of clinical data for research while safeguarding patient privacy.
Alongside this, they develop clinically validated software applications that create clinician and patient benefit while providing highly curated data.
They use clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.
As an ETL Engineer you will provide hands-on data engineering and best practice support across all my clients departments and customers.
You'll be looking after building/supporting ETL pipelines in SQL, Python, R and making sure that performance of operations of the data infrastructure, data products and data APIs as well as designing and implementing new solutions for the data team and wider business are met.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the way in defining pipelines, architecture for all ETL data projects
- Be hands-on, always developing, running and enhancing data pipelines
- Review and manage the end-to-end ETL lifecycle including process management, data modelling, data warehouse architecture, ETL pipeline development and testing
- Build objects in Azure to facilitate the flow of data across the business in the most efficient and sustainable method possible
What you need:
- Hands on and experience with SQL, R, and Python (ideally) with experience of ETL pipelines in Azure
- Experience and knowledge of Azure, SSIS, Data Factory, Synapse Analytics
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Azure, SQL,
- Advanced skills in ETL pipelines, data warehousing and analytics frameworks, as well as PostgreSQL and MySQL
Would you like to know more about this home based role?
Contact Cameron Spencer or apply with your CV - 0191 223 5303 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI