Data Scientist - Sussex - £40-60k
Please note - this role will require you to work from the Sussex based office at least three days per week when safe to do so. To be eligible for this role you must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
A young and interesting organisation based in Sussex are looking for a talented Data Scientist to join their growing data and analytics team.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist with strong programming skills and cutting edge analytical techniques to join a growing company. You will be working to develop the internal model suite as well as liaising directly with external clients. This role will be extremely varied, and projects will differ greatly, and your responsibilities will include:
- Lead in building a modelling infrastructure which will support the organisations web-based projects.
- Work closely with clients to deliver complex projects using your advanced modelling and programming skills.
- Work with team members to carry out research and development on non-standard data items, open source data and automated valuation models.
- Effectively communicate analytical findings to internal team members by creating data visualisations utilising the latest data visualisation technology.
To be a good fit for this role you should have a strong analytical background as well as experience working within a data scientist type role. You should also have the following technical experience:
- Very strong experience with Python, R, SPSS or SAS
- Strong experience with SQL Server (or equivalent technology)
- Experience with a data visualisation tool e.g. Power BI
- An understanding of advanced analytics techniques
- Experience building deterministic and stochastic models
- An awareness of emerging cloud technology
This role offers a generous starting salary of up to £60,000 as well as a comprehensive benefits package including private healthcare and share options.
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.