MS SQL DBA - Manchester
My client are a leader for the work they do in the UK. Their objective is to help people.
- Database management
- Back Ups, Restores, Recoveries
- Talk to vendors about database requirements
- Performance tuning
- Managing their 2017 estate
- SQL Availability Groups
Projects - Server Migrations, SQL Consolidations (SQL Farm), SQL backends
- MS SQL - built in high availability,
- Nice to have: Infrastructure background: windows, WMWare, Virtualisation, networks, storage
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - £34K - £44K - dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- 27 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- During lockdown, this role is 100% remote working
- Outside of lockdown, this is an office based role
- On Call - 1 in 8/9, £1.59 per hour, on call for a week, runs Wed-Wed, includes weekends, 6pm to 8am
- If called, overtime rate of x1.5
- Working Hours - 37.25 hours a week
- 45 mins for lunch
- Flexible working: 8-4, 9-5, 10-6
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.